Adding more equipment to your network ultimately requires additional cabling. With additional cabling comes the challenge of ensuring that the right cable is used and that the installation is done professionally and per specifications.
Whether you have a new construction project or looking to add additional cabling to an existing site, cabling decisions are long term and can have a significant impact on cost in the future. The cabling system you choose today is an embedded infrastructure that should be designed taking future requirements into consideration. Questions about the type of cable and the number of runs required need to be balanced between short term cost verses long term needs. Cabling should be designed to support current and next generation data and voice networks as installing low cost obsolete cables today means costly re-cabling in the future.
The TIA/EIA structured cabling standards define and outline the designs and build out of cabling systems in accordance structured blocks or frameworks. Such frameworks have specific performance characteristics that are in alignment with the services that will be utilizing such cables. These vary depending on whether the cabling is fiber (single and/or multimode), Cat5e/Cat6e (STP and/or UTP), etc, and the hierarchical implementation structure based on performance requirements of each cable.
CCSi has a team of expert technicians and project managers to:
- Add low voltage cabling to extend the demarcation point for new internet or PRI circuits.
- Add more data or voice lines and jacks for new office buildouts.
- Add fiber runs between MDF and IDK locations in your building reduce cable runs and expand in the future at a lower cost.
- Add fiber runs between campus buildings to serve more facilities, departments, and devices.
- Upgrade your 10/100 network to 10/100/1000 to take advantage of increased bandwidth.
- Turnkey businesses moves covering your entire IT network and fully cable your business’s new site location with just one call.
- Install standing IT racks or wall mount racks.
- Clean up your existing IT cabling nightmare to facilitate IT troubleshooting.
- And more!
Our team will take the time to understand your requirements and plan the structured cabling work with your staff so that it meets your project’s time and budget objectives.
Call us today!